2009年12月5日土曜日

One of seven industry legends: the first three chapters meet Huang Sun

Live China whispered: "If a man is alive, happy to lose the happiness, the only form of torture is not to die! You me and the repair for me, but I did not answer the question better if not possible, because my dignity is sacred, I do not want and definitely something I want to know "he said.





Independensudei Nuheng: "In order to demonstrate a break, that I can destroy you before your meat, you should try the original press your God."





China Road live contempt: "You have to avoid confrontation like the true answer, but I can easily find the destruction meta God will come to you, a little less can do anything Masu! "





Independence said angrily: "But I just do not care you die!"





Live laugh Hua said: "If it is, if you have in the past

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿